Monday, October 26, 2009

The Delta King Riverboat!



FYI: This is the Delta King riverboat, that used to travel the Sacramento river to. When I was a little girl in the single digits, the Delta King sat on the river deteriorating, I remember being fascinated with this boat and it was sad to me to see it in that condition, it was almost like I could feel the memories that were on this boat. It is so nice to see it restored and used now as a restaurant, hotel and wedding reception hall. It is quite fascinating to go on board, it shows all the old pictures of it in use and also the before and after pictures of the restoration. It goes well the restoring of Old Sacrament. Mom

1 comment:

  1. I bet that took alot of work to restore on the water. Looks pretty sweet.

    Justin

    ReplyDelete