Friday, November 6, 2009

8x10 Photos

Hey everyone, I am working on a project and I am going to be asking each of you for an 8x10 picture of your families! :) I am only going to have room for one picture of each family so you all need to be in it (mom and dad I want one of just you two in it, Jarad and Jennilyn I need one with all 3 of you in it, and mom if I could get a really good one of Elder Rock too that would be great...) Just pick one of your favorites and I will be asking for it soon! I am making picture frames out of 2 old window panes for our house and I am wanting to put our families in it. All we have are pictures of ourselves and we are getting tired of staring at us all the time, Haha! Anyway, I'll be contacting you directly to get it but I just wanted to give you a heads up! :) Love you all! Hope you are all having an awesome day!
~Jen
P.S. THE PICTURE NEEDS TO BE A VERTICAL, NOT HORIZONTAL, PHOTO- AND IF YOU WANT TO JUST E-MAIL ME A jpg. PHOTO, I WILL JUST SAVE IT TO MY PICTURES AND UPLOAD IT TO SNAPFISH AND TURN IT INTO AN 8X10 MYSELF. I THINK THAT WOULD WORK THE BEST. ANYWAY, LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS! THANKS!

4 comments:

  1. You need it to be a 8x10 or will you make it a 8x10? We don't have alot of 8x10 pics.
    Let me know

    Justin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just added a P.S. to my post, I hope that it makes sense... you can just e-mail me one and I will make it an 8x10. Thank you, Just!
    ~Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and my e-mail address is: jennifer_cwilliams@yahoo.com. I changed it recently, for those who don't know ;). I still check my other one, but I primarily check this one.
    ~Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am looking for one of Jamin. I would like to take an updated one of me and dad. Maybe you can come and take it of us Jeni and Thayne.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete