Friday, January 15, 2010

10 reasons why I would want Amanda as my neighbor

So I was trying to sleep last night and to no avail. So I was thinking about all sorts of fun things and Amanda came to mind. I thought I would give a few reasons why I would like her as my neighbor.

10. She has a nice car!
9. She knows all about Montessori and we can have Montessori group dates
8. She's fun to talk to.
7. Her husband knows how to make furniture and we have a sweet wood shop.
6. She is so dang creative.
5. She likes to eat healthy food and learning about health.
4. We could do a garden together.
3. She likes adventure.
2. We can do all kinds of projects together. Like perfect our fondant and make home decore.
and
1. We can aspire to be in the Relief Society Presidency together.


3 comments:

  1. Thank You, Anonymous. We like you too. =]

    Justin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Curious about the removal message????
    How about because she is a 10.
    10! 10! 10! answers in one!
    Love mom
    More to come.

    ReplyDelete