Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Tag you're it! Play along with me!

What is your current obsession? Losing 10 pounds by April 2nd my birthday! Being energized with exercise at Curves. (Come on everybody jump right in zippy and zappy will now begin....remember that one!

Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla then I can add what ever I want to it.

What are you wearing today? Exercise clothes for curves and then warm snowy day clothes for the storm outside.

What's for dinner? Not much tonight, we ate around 3:00 some Turkey and lettuce sandwhiches and patty melts.

What's the last thing you bought? Paint for the Wall around the Tree in the Entry way, it is getting finished YES!!!!

What are you listening to right now? The ceiling fan and the doTerra Webinar.

If you could have a house, fully paid for, and totally furnished anywhere in the world, where would it be? I have a house paid for, maybe I would like to try Italy or another beautiful area like New Harmony.

What is one of your hobbies? Reading, Coming up with crative decorating project, visitng with friends.

What are 4 things that annoy you most? Listening to others but not having them listen to me.
Having to rip out sewing projects and having it make a hole in the material. Getting stuck in the snow, when I have to be somewhere at a certain time. Allowing someone to intimidate me.

What is your favorite color? Pastels and warm colors, mostly for some reason I want to say orange and yellow although I don't have them anywhere in my house...weird.

What is your favorite piece of clothing in your wardrobe? I love my jammies

What is your dream job? I like variety, but most of all I always dreamt of being a mom and was allowed that privledge. I have been blessed with a remarkable bunch of kids.

Describe your personal style. Go with the flow, stand up for whats right and be stronger than the temptations.

What are you going to do after this? Call some people that I need to talk to.

What inspires you? Motivational speakers and dreaming and inspiring messages.

What are you currently reading? The New Testament, Modern Essentials, A book called Ascending, by Blaine Yorgason.

What delighted you most today? Watching the snow fall, and how beautiful it looks.

By what criteria do you judge a person? Integrity, being real with self and others, not fake.

If you could pick a talent, what would it be? Talents can look so many different ways, I am thankful for the simplicity that I have been blessed with, that leads me to explore many ideas, that have not been discovered...with that it would be... to not be afraid or feel inferior to try any thing that is good and can be applied to growth.

Best Vacation Ever? So many, Hawaii with the family was Awesome, and agian on our 25th Dennis and I, Lake Tahoe has been fun so many years of that, even taking small day trips are fun. Future hopefully to see more of the USA.

What was one thing that you did for someone else that helped bring joy to you this month?
Visiting my parents in California for 10 days and massaging their feet, helping dad with his veins and mom with her muscles from a knee replacement.

If you could to do one thing over in your life, what would it be? You know I think we always want make the right choice when each new day is upon us, so no regrets. Being grounded in the Gospel helps me to know that we can have help in decsions, and going with the flow of life and listening to the desires of the heart of where I can help does assist with good happy life.

If you haven't done this and are reading mine, please feel free to consider yourself tagged!
The rules: 1. Respond and rework; answer the questions on your blog, replace one question you dislike with a question of your invention, add one more question of your own. Tag eight others.

1 comment:

  1. This was from Jenny. Now I answered the questions too. I wanted it to go to my blog I will figure that out soon..Love mom

    ReplyDelete