Sunday, January 10, 2010

Finish the Sentence

1. What your name? Cornholio ________ for the last time!

2. Well! Clok! Clok! Clok! Clok! What's _____ _____ ?

3. Hey, your gumbie. Hey ____ ____ .

4. I'm sorry I broke your heart _______ I promise I won't do it again. If you'll just come out
and _______ we can make it better agian.

5. Clink Clink Clink. You know what that means? ____ _____ _____ _____. Clink Clink Clink
You know what that means? _______ in jail _______ in jail.

6. You don't know and she doesn't know, the only person who knows is _____ ____.

7. Little ___ ___. For ____ on the __.

8. Mum! Na Na _____ frosting on the ____ . What?!

9. Answers __ ___. Jeff knows this one.

10. A great visual ______!

11. _____, ____,Brian, Trail. Jenny this is you.

Thats all I can think of right now. If anyone thinks of more post em.

Justin

5 comments:

  1. 3. you're clay
    4. Jeffrey, fight me
    5. We're busting out tonight, Barney's, Barney's
    6. Wooly Cook
    8. want, cake
    9. will vary - it is not "may vary"!!
    10. epic

    -Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. ?
    2. All This
    3. We're Clay!
    4.?
    5. We're bustin out tonight, Barney's Barney's
    6. ?
    7. Miss Mobal, girls, go
    8. "MUM", CAKE LOL!:)
    9. May Vary
    10. Epic (said with a british accent:) LOFTR special features! LOL!
    11. It's a "Stright" (I can't remember the first word, DAH!!

    Haha this brought a huge smile to my face! Thanks Justin
    ~Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I meant "WANT" on number 8! I was just repeating it im my head! LOL!
    ~Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. Guitar Man
    8. Piece & Cake if I remember right
    10. Is acually an "amazing visual epic"
    11. Wasn't it "fried rice straight brian trial"?

    Justin post more if you go em'

    Justin

    ReplyDelete
  5. 8. it is want more frosting on the cake.

    5. were busting out tonight, Barney's in Jail, Barney's in jail. HA HA HA HA

    7. Little Miss mobil for girls on the go! HA HA HA HA

    I couldn't remember much more but this is great
    reading all of your answers and laughing. What are all the Answers that you think they are?

    9. May vary HA HA HA HA

    ReplyDelete