Thursday, January 14, 2010

Finish the sentence 2

Not as nostalgic but fun.

1. It's so___ I don't even ___ ___ ___ drive. (Jeff knows)
2. NO, I would not like to____ any of your _____ ____, by the way, your____ ____ (a quote from the movie THE CALL)
3. Let's___ __ we___ have __ ___ in a____
4. What's up ___ what's __ ___ (only Jeff knows)
5. ___ &____ ringin' in___ ___ ____ (Thayne knows)
6. "And just think___ could win ___ ___! "(Barney Fife)
7. Goodbye, Jean Luc, ___ good _____ must ____ to an ____. (the Q)
8. ____ I'm home! __ am not _____, I know that. (O'neill, Teal'c)
9. "There ____ to be no ____ here, O'neill" (Teal'c)
10. Hey ____, why___ ____ your ____ __ the ___?!

I added some extra word, good guesses so far.

3 comments:

  1. Ooo, I don't know as many of these! :) LOL!

    2. Buy, unsatisfactory products/items, breath, stinks
    6. You, a, doorprize ??? Haha! I'm not sure :).
    10. Eli, you, wearing, boots, in, HOT!

    How's that?! :) I bet once others start filling in the blanks, I will know more but that's all I could figure out right now.

    ~Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny got #2
    Jenny got #10
    #6 you, that poney
    #8 Lucy, I, Lucy, Teal'c?
    #7. All, things, come, end
    #3. hurry, so, don't, to , be, rush
    #1. Far, know, how, to?
    #4, Opera, Opera

    Those were some guesss(?) I'm gonna need some more clues.

    Justin

    ReplyDelete
  3. #9 Has so much potential to be funny I ust can't seem to finish it.

    What episode?

    Justin

    ReplyDelete