Saturday, January 9, 2010

Fun with Ell

Last night, Thayne and I got to watch Ellyn while Jarad and Jennilyn went to St. George. We had so much fun with her. She is so cute!

She was so funny, she went into our office and would roll the red chair out into the living room to watch her movie...

She just wanted to sit on the red chair :). She also helped me with the laundry.

I would hand her the piece of clothing and then she would throw it in the washer.

She was such a good, not to mention the cutest little helper one could ask for! :)

She would hang out with Thayne when he had food, haha! Together they ate 3 apples and some crackers. She would go to the fridge and say, "appole" and get one out of the drawer to eat. She is SO smart.

I love how girlie she is, haha! She went and got my shoes at the door, put them on, and was walking around the house in them :). She also loves talking on the phone and I kept my old cell phone so she would talk on it while she walking around like a big girl.

We enjoyed having her with us. She is SO easy to watch. What a good little girl. We love you Ellyn. Come and play anytime :)!

3 comments:

  1. that's my girl. Thanks again Jenny and Thayne. It's so wonderful to know that Ellyn has good uncles and aunts that love her. She loves you all too.
    -Jennilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little fun girl. She is the best.
    Just want to squeeze her with bundles of love.
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete